HansaPart GmbH (Ysell.pro) owns and operates the software Ysell.pro, including the Ysell.pro platform, analytics, information, applications, websites and other products and services (collectively, the «Services»). All references to «we», «us», this «website» or this «site» refer to HansaPart GmbH.
This data protection information applies to the processing of data by the following responsible persons:
HansaPart GmbH represented by Managing Director Mr. Vitali Grenz
28307 Bremen, Germany
Phone: +49 421 668 9414 0
Still, we do receive limited personal information in providing the Services.
Residents of the European Economic Area («EEA»), which includes the member states of the European Union («EU»), should consult the sections of this policy relating to the «Terms For Specific Types Of Users: EEA Residents» and «Transfer Outside Country of Residence» for provisions that may apply to them.
Personal Information. «Personal Information» is information that may be used to directly or indirectly identify an individual (which in some cases, may include certain device information). The Personal Information we collect may include your (a) name, postal address, email address, and phone number; (b) Internet Protocol (IP) address, device ID or other persistent identifiers tied to your computer or device; and (c) information about your third-party accounts («Third Party Accounts») you may choose to provide us for integration and analytics purposes.
In general, personal information we collect includes, but is not limited to:
- Personal information needed for you to be able to use the Services, including for establishing an account, logging in, paying for subscription to the Services, and linking your Third-Party Accounts;
- Personal Information to contact and respond to you, including to reply to your inquiries, and keep in touch with you regarding features or matters of interest regarding the Services;
- Un-identifiable and aggregated Personal Information pertaining to your visits to and use of the Services and Ysell.pro that help us maintain the appropriate features, functionality and user experience.
You can clarify in the text below, what exactly we process as Personal Information, as well as the methods of processing, the volume of processing, the retention time of that data.
Usage Data. «Usage Data» is information passively or automatically collected by us through your use of the Services. Usage Data may be collected using cookies, web beacons, page tags or similar tools. All Usage Data is anonymous transactional data that is not associated with any users as individuals. Such Usage Data may include: your Internet Protocol address, mobile identifiers, browser type, and internet service provider; your operating system; which of our web pages you access and how frequently you access them; referral or exit pages; click stream data; and the dates and times that you visit the Services or Site.
Customer Data. In order to provide you with our services, and with your permission (which you are providing if you link any of your Third-Party Platforms (your marketplaces) to your Ysell.pro account), we may collect and process data regarding your customers in the context of providing you with our services. During their use of your services («Customer Data») your Third-Party Platform accounts are governed by their own privacy policies and are not under the control of the company. Customer Data is also customer data obtained through the Amazon API.
WHY WE PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION
We generally process your information when we need to do so to fulfill a contractual obligation (for example, to process your subscription payments to use our application), or where we or someone we work with needs to use your personal information for a reason related to their business (for example, to provide you with a Service). Laws in the European Economic Area and in the United Kingdom call these reasons «legitimate interests». These «legitimate interests» include:
- preventing risk and fraud;
- answering questions or providing other types of support;
- helping merchants find and use our Services / our application;
- providing and improving our products and services;
- providing reporting and analytics;
- testing out features or additional services;
- assisting with marketing, advertising, or other communications.
We only process personal information for these «legitimate interests» after considering the potential risks to your privacy and balancing any risks with certain measures—for example, by providing clear transparency into our privacy practices, offering you control over your personal information where appropriate, limiting the information we keep, limiting what we do with your information, who we send your information to, how long we keep your information, or the technical measures we use to protect your information.
We may also process your personal information where you have provided your consent. In particular, where we cannot rely on an alternative legal basis for processing, where you direct us to transfer information to a third party, where we receive your data from a third party is sourced and it already comes with consent or where we are required by law to ask for your consent (including in the context of some of our sales and marketing activities). At any time, you have a right to withdraw your consent by changing your communication choices, opting out from our communications or by contacting us.
Depending on whether you are a merchant, customer, partner, user or visitor, please refer to our supplemental documents (and/or other parts of this document), as relevant, to understand our purposes for processing, categories of recipients and legal basis for processing for each type/category of personal data.
HOW AND WHEN WE COLLECT INFORMATION
Information categories. We process data in the following categories (and we do not process data outside of these categories).
1. If you are a person represented by Customer Data, or you can be represented by customer data obtained through the Amazon API, or you are a customer, we can ask you to provide:
- contact information (including: name; address; phone number; email address);
- purchase and payment information (including: credit card or similar payment information that you intend to purchase with; billing and delivery address);
- information about your purchases (including: the goods purchased and how many);
- information about and to support complaints made in connection with the application or goods and/or services purchased via the application;
- ID (such as a passport) for identification verification in certain circumstances, when you apply for after-sales services.
2. If you are our customer, or you are a user/customer of our application, we can ask you to provide:
- information about the customer’s business (if applicable) including corporate registration, business licenses (if applicable), tax or similar information;
- details about the goods and products that the customer intends to sell via our application;
- purchase and payment information including bank account or other payment information that the customer intends to be paid by.
3. If you choose to provide us with any additional information, such as in response to questionnaires for market research/analytics. This may include marital status, nationality, gender, date and/or year of birth, annual income, monthly spending and user preferences. If you prefer not to provide such information, the use of our services and products will not be affected.
4. We collect Personal Information at the time you provide it to us. We collect Personal Information through sign-up forms and as part of your registration for an Ysell.pro account, product, or service from our website/our software. In addition, we collect personal information from communications with site visitors as well as from third-party outside sources including data brokers and aggregators.
5. If you are a person represented by customer data or a customer, or prospective a customer we will automatically collect:
- any correspondence (or a copy thereof) with us, including any verification information we ask for, if you contact us for any reason (such as our customer service department chat service, telephone or email);
- details of transactions and communications over our application, including the types and specifications of the goods sold and purchased, pricing and delivery information;
- details of application buying and browsing activities, for these purposes we will automatically collect information about your device.
Information in all of these categories will be considered personal information under applicable data protection laws, and will be protected accordingly by our organization.
Information that we receive from third-parties: if you are a person represented by customer data or our customer, we may receive personal information about you from:
- Social media platforms if you choose to register for a application account via a social media account (or link with it). Exactly what information we receive will depend on your privacy settings with the applicable platform, but would typically include basic public profile information such as: your social media user name, nickname or username; your social media profile picture; country; company name (if applicable).
We will only collect personal information from third parties where we have checked that these third parties either have your consent or are otherwise legally permitted or required to disclose your personal information to us.
Cookies are text files that are filed and saved on a computer system via an Internet browser.
Users can prevent the setting of cookies by our website/our software at any time by means of a corresponding setting in the Internet browser and thus permanently object to the setting of cookies. Furthermore, cookies that have already been set can be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all common Internet browsers. If an user deactivates the setting of cookies in the Internet browser used, not all functions of our website may be fully usable.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We may use your Personal Information and Usage Data to take actions you request and for the basic purposes of the Services. We will not use the Personal Information and the Customer Data for purposes other than it is intended (e.g., Shipping and Tax) and for purposes not specified in this policy. We may use your Personal Information in connection with other products or services we may offer, with your internal reporting for this site (such as downloading of reports).
We may also send you messages related to certain features or your activity on Ysell.pro. We may also send you news or updates about changes to our Services. By default, you will receive these messages via email.
We collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- verifying application account registrations, including security checks in order to approve your customer account;
- setting up/administering customer accounts, including providing log-in IDs and setting up payment/transaction accounts;
- providing customer service support, such as responding to your queries, feedback and managing claims and/or disputes;
- providing/supporting general application services, facilitating communication between clients of customers and customers, processing transactions and payments, assessing advance withdrawal requests from customers and providing logistics and delivery services, supporting customers with logistics and delivery;
- supporting client of customer and/or customer clearance declarations/applications where made via our application; verifying your identity and purchases in connection with product warranty or other after-sales claims;
- sending and serving tailored marketing and advertising that we believe will be of interest to you based on the ways in which you use the application, your browsing records, and order history;
- conducting research and analytics to ensure the security of our application, to improve the content and layout of the application, and to improve our application, product offerings and services.
We may also use your personal information for other purposes that are compatible with the purposes we have disclosed to you if and where this is permitted by applicable data protection laws. You can request further information about the compatibility of other purposes upon request.
HOW AND WHEN WE SHARE AND DISCLOSE INFORMATION
We disclose/share personal information with the following categories of recipients:
- our business partners (for example, in order for them to provide you with discounts or offers that may interest customers or prospective customers) where you have consented to receiving such information from them if required by applicable data protection laws;
- logistics partners for providing delivery services for customers, including return and exchange of products, and warehousing services for customers;
- customs agents for customs clearances purposes, where applicable to support customers with international sales/purchases;
- cloud computing or other hosting service providers to provide cloud storage services;
- warranty service providers to provide product warranty services where requested by a customer;
- customer service support providers to provide after-sale services or other customer service support;
- risk control service providers to assess the security of customer accounts and transaction risks;
- third-party rating/reviewing service providers to carry out reviews of our services with customers if you choose to participate in reviewing or rating our application products and/or services.
- To our professional advisers, law enforcement agencies, insurers, government and regulatory and other organizations where we believe it is necessary to comply with applicable laws or to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights or protect your vital interests or those of any other person; or as otherwise required or permitted by applicable laws.
- To any other person with your consent to the disclosure.
Also, we may share and disclose your Personal Information as described below. We may share and disclose Usage Data without restriction, such as in the ways described below.
Successors. If we sell or otherwise transfer part or all of our business or assets to another organization, such as in the course of an acquisition, merger, bankruptcy or liquidation, we may transfer your Personal Information and Usage Data.
Legal Process, Enforcement and Security Notice. We may disclose your Personal Information and Usage Data if we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary (i) to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request (such as for example, to comply with a subpoena or court order), (ii) to detect, prevent, and address fraud or other illegal activity, and (iii) to investigate, respond to, or enforce violations of our rights or the security of this site.
We may share your Personal Information with other parties only with your consent.
Transfer Outside Country of Residence. In general, any Personal Information we may collect may be stored and processed in our servers located in Germany or in any other country in which we, or our affiliates, subsidiaries, or agents maintain facilities. By using this site, you consent to any such transfer of Personal Information outside your country of residence to any such location.
CHANGING AND DELETING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Under certain laws, including as described below with respect to the GDPR, you may have the right to: obtain confirmation that we hold Personal Information about you, request access to and receive information about the Personal Information we maintain about you, receive copies of the Personal Information we maintain about you, update and correct inaccuracies in your Personal Information, object to the continued processing of your Personal Information, and have the Personal Information blocked, anonymized or deleted, as appropriate. The right to access Personal Information may be limited in some circumstances by local laws. If you qualify, in order to exercise these rights, please contact us as described under «Contact Us»; within 30 business days after the removal of ambiguities and confirmation of your identity (if this necessary), the request will be satisfied.
We may ask you to provide additional information for identity verification purposes, or to verify that you are in possession of an applicable email account.
Please understand, however, that we reserve the right to retain an archive of such Personal Information for a commercially reasonable time to ensure that its deletion does not affect the integrity of our data; and we further reserve the right to retain an anonymous version of such Information
TERMS FOR SPECIFIC TYPES OF USERS: EEA Residents
Since May 25, 2018, all processing of Personal Information of EEA Residents is performed by us in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR, 2016/679) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons regarding the processing of Personal Information and on the free movement of such data («GDPR»).
Under the GDPR, we are the controller and a processor of the Personal Information of EEA Residents. Our purpose for collecting and processing Personal Information from EEA Residents is to obtain contact information, to substantiate such information and to provide the Services. The legal basis for collecting Personal Information is your consent. You may withdraw consent by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a resident of the EEA and believe that we have Personal Information about you, and you wish to access or correct the Personal Information that we have about you or have any questions relating to the processing of your Personal Information, please contact us at email@example.com with the subject line «GDPR Data».